Tuesday 25 October 2011

I'm back peeps.

    Hi! I hope that you all are in the pink and always stay COOL! I'm so sorry for not updating my blog for a couple of weeks. I was so busy facing the books instead of blogging or facebooking as i was preparing for a war against the PMR exam. Usually people prepare weapons for a war but this time i prepared knowledge.

    On the first day, the questions were quite easy. I step into the battlefield which known as dewan peperiksaan with my gadget and i'm ready to face any challenges. Caiyok bro. Ini Emy la.

     I was surprised that that i got right for some questions in geographical subject since i always got wrong. Biasa la, belajar dari kesilapan.

    The exam last for 5 days and there were hard and easy questions i had been through. I hope, with God's will, i can pass the exam with flying colours. Memperoleh kejayaan adalah semua impian pelajar tak kira di mana-mana. Awesome man. I believe that everybody are born to succeed and to achieve their dreams.

                      That's all i guest and don't worry, i will keep on updating. So, bye!

                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment