Friday 23 September 2011

Something about PMR.

Assalamualaikum! Hello there!

The most challenging day in my life, Peperiksaan Menengah Rendah or PMR is just around the corner. I mean not the most challenging in my life. Just the most challenging day in the life of a fifteen years old girls and boys. So, i'm not like 'totally ready' but just 'i hope i'm ready'. Like what the hack? So yeah. Guess I had to face this reality for a boy who had thousand dreams.

PMR: 'Hye! I'm PMR! I'm coming! Muahahahaha!'.
Me: 'Hye man! Yaw, I think you can just get a rest man! I'll belanja you makan burger king. Nak tak?'

I think I need to be a bit serious thinking about PMR which is two weeks more. I must start to be a weird boy who does awkward thing like studying, reading, writing, learning and so on. Concentrate more in studying man! If most of the time, I'm just hanging around doing unbenefical activities such as watching the magic refrigerator known as television. Now, I must watch those peliks peliks box known as books. If cannot, so what? I'm gonna do it anyway.


To be honest with you guys, I hate the subject Mathematics. Mathematics sucks. Mathematics really make me dizzy. So if your wondering why da heck I hate Mathematics? I will just answer 'I dunno man!'. Got it? I don't get why I hate Mathematics!


Momma: Man, Mathematics yaw! Your freaking weak in Mathematics so please? Mathematics man!
Me: Oukey yaw! I'll do some revision yaw!

My mommah doesn't 'sound' like that okey? It was just a voice from my dream. 

So, I think I will leave Internet and my PS games. Hate to say that. But, reality right? 
Thinks that's enough for today's post. See you around after my PMR. Yes I just say after. Not before. 

Bye.



I'm bringing a bag of knowlegdes from every single thing I have learn. Yea I wish I can do that in my exam. 


P/S: Why am I thinking that I just had type something strange? Yiaaa my post is short and my idea is totally kering. So sorry if this post is annoying or kindo bored or watever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment